Experience a fantastic sport in a wonderful, safe, clean facility filled with special people! Field trips at Technique are exciting and fun and help teach the benefits of physical exercise through a positive and enthusiastic program. Your field trip will be scheduled for one hour. Larger groups will be divided into two or more smaller groups with coaches for each group. Field trips always start with a fun warm-up and stretching. The children then move throughout the gym which enables them to participate in several gymnastics activities. Your field trip will be custom designed to match the age of your students.
- KinderGym Circuit Play – balance, coordination and kinesthetic awareness are developed as the children “play” on equipment designed similar to an obstacle course!
- Tumble Tramp – run, skip and hop on the 60 foot long trampoline and end your activity in the giant foam filled pit!
- Swing on our Rope – here is your chance to swing, and build upper body strength.
- Trampoline – always one of the favorite activities! High jumping, knee bounces and great fun on the trampolines!
- Balance Beams – great for coordination and balance as children walk backwards, forwards and sideways!
- Parachute – a favorite wind down and cool down activity for the younger ones.
- Foam Pit – a favorite place to jump in, climb through, or just play!